Start your private sailing vacation in Greece from Volos or Skiathos in the Aegean sea, sail around the North and South Sporades islands, the greatest marine reserve park in Europe, and all famous Aegean destinations.
Whether you wish to sunbathe under the Aegean sun, spend unforgettable moments sailing between the Greek islands or simply relax on board, Sailing A Yacht will meet your personalized holiday needs with a crewed boat. Simply rent a skippered boat and decide which islands you want to visit.
The attractions of Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnisos, Evia and Pagasitikos await for you. The Northern islands are very close to each other. Perhaps you would prefer a smaller island for more privacy? The choice is yours! Our boats are spotlessly clean, fully equipped, maintained to the highest standards of safety and comfort, and are staffed by an exceptional crew (captain – sailor) with many years of local knowledge and experience in Greece!
We offer 7 day sailing trips in the Greek islands, but also short sailing holidays (5 days, 4 days, 1-day private sailing cruises) according to the availability and the dates you are interested. Our small fleet of modern yachts can accommodate 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 guests.
The beauty of the area helps to design private yacht tours from Volos and Skiathos island, with short, pleasant sailing legs and favorable weather conditions. The Northern islands are very close to each other, making this playground ideal for experienced sailors and beginners alike.
What to expect
- plenty of islands and places to visit
- fully equiped, luxury yaght in top condition
- safety first mentality skipper
- inter island short sailing trips
- protected waters
- unique nature and beauty of the landscape
- perfect climate
- adventure vacation in cosmopolitan places or sectet ones
- swim and snorkle off the back of your yacht in warm, clear waters
- always a waterfront table or magnificent view, no tourist crowds or queues
- spend evenings ashore and enjoy the best tavernas, restaurants, and cafes
- visit remote bays with picturesque villages not accessible by car
- no fixed itineraries – you decide the pace and the place
- fun, romantic and relaxing escape
- savings on your accommodation, meals, and tickets.
- visit remote bays with picturesque villages
- visit remote island bays with picturesque villages
About skippered or assisted charters
You have no experience but dream to spend your holiday sailing your own yacht? Or simply want more time for enjoyment and relaxation? A charter with our professional and qualified skippers is an ideal choice. They will sail the yacht and take complete responsibility for your safety. With years of cruising experience and knowing the sailing area very well, they will show you the hidden treasures of your chosen destination and you will pick up some basic sailing knowledge. If you wish, brush up on your sailing skills.
If you are travelling with a partner or even alone and you would like to enjoy a sailing holiday but you have a limited budget to charter a yacht to yourself, cabin charter is an excellent option for you. In this way, you can book only one of the cabins of our yachts and sail under the guidance of a professional skipper who is responsible for the yacht and your safety.
With a cabin charter you will have the opportunity to be part of a team and meet other people with the same interests.
Learn to Sail
Whether you’ve never sailed before or you have limitted experience, we can help you take the next step and skipper your own yacht.
With our highly qualified and experienced instructors and their passion and patience, with a variety of courses offered, both in practice and in theory, you can combine vacation, fun and enhanced sailing skills.